The Incredible Mangoes

escapades of the queer birdie & doggie

8:47 AM

bus youhi

Posted by spectrum |


She told me about a meteor shower tonight... she told me to look up and to look East.
So on my way home i rolled a joint and went to the river.

“We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.” - Rumi

-

You with that sacha green in your eyes... So damn steady and calm.
Kia ho tum - you made my basketball worn ligaments fail and all my trick ankles trick.
It's a good feeling, to fall without falling.

Billo ka fit scene hai.... araam se Hazoor Paak bhi samjha gaie, aur iss saien ko apna murshid bhi bana gaie.

Hey I just left you at your door.
Tum pe waqt ki koi pareshaani na aaey, kiyoonkeh tum ajeeb sa sakoon laie ho hamarey paas.

- b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe