The Incredible Mangoes

escapades of the queer birdie & doggie

6:58 AM

Optimistic Scrutiny

Posted by spectrum |


(My friend, the sufi is the friend of the present moment. To say tomorrow is not our way - Rumi)




Are you dangerous. Am I dangerous? I think that I have found a listener again. That is the most bare understanding I have of this.

You say you were broken and attracted broken people but now you aren't and so you don't. I think this is not entirely true.

It's fine. I like being surprised by you, and surprising myself as this fondness of you takes different shapes.

You are so many of the elements I've loved in my arms in my head I am always smiling and lightly staring at you when these thoughts entertain me.

Yesterday I wrote on the train, which i hardly ever do:

Your company is so beautiful.
Your company is so beautiful.

You are a wintery sunlight cool wind perfect fall weather that takes me home and takes you home with me which is just incredible. How many times will we talk without any words, it does not cease to amaze me.

You are soft earth wet green grass purple black blue sky shadowed tree outlines.
You are earth alive around you aground you.

Intense heavy sexy safe steady.
I love your non-guiding, sweetly suggestive shepherding steps.

You are meditation breaths venus star bright perfume lit jane far away sounds prayers and breaking bread with bitter greens.

You are my pupils adjusting and my warrior awakening and all my other senses heightening, walking calmly or even standing still in pitch black complete darkness - following a real path to a solid destination.

You are my brown muscled lion my graceful tall tree you are incredible. you shift time and distance to your means.



what i write about her today or yesterday or tomorrow will all continue to blend into one giant mass i think. Rani is beautiful. She is a real goddess. There shall be no decadent declarations of love neither a showering of hearts because I am just out of both but I do know that everything about her is absolutely beautiful. I also know that I am her prince right now. I dont think anything else is greatly relevant yet.

- b

ps doggie stop fucking around come over for eid this weekend.

4 comments:

Galnextdoor said...

Whoever you are..... your truely good ....... ure lines put out ure feelings in a real awesome way........ :)

Anonymous said...

Foram, whoever you are....you have pretty bad grammar. just sayin' ... xx

spectrum said...

dont be mean to each other dear readers. all love, all love.

Anonymous said...

i thought there was no such thing?

Post a Comment

Subscribe