The Incredible Mangoes

escapades of the queer birdie & doggie

4:26 PM

i am home.. again

Posted by spectrum |

i just came out to my ex boyfriend.

i'm not sure how i feel about it. it happened 2 hours ago. we were driving around telling each other what we have been up to in the previous semester (i just got back home). and once i was done telling him about the boring bullshit, i randomly said 'so i totally love this girl'. he mildly freaked and almost stopped his car. i laughed and asked him how he could not know after knowing me for 7 years. but he was just so confused and kept asking me 'if i was sure.' of course i was sure. what is there to be sure about? and then i told him my theory about me liking people for people and not liking them based on what genitals they have haha.

so we park the car and go in the restaurant and start eating and he looks like he has just been slapped. previously we had some conversations about his confusion over his sexuality. he starts asking me how it feels to finally know and how i found out. i told him it's great and he should do it too. he said that firstly, his main concern in life is success and being knowledgeable and secondly he might not be able to handle the truth. after a while i decided to tell him the full truth. i told him i've known since 8 years. he had a lot of questions and kept randomly stressing out. i told him to get out of this place because he needs to go somewhere new and more liberal to know. he asked what happens next for me. and i told him the two options; come out (which i would never do to my family) or marry as expected. as far as marriage goes, the ideal situation would be to find a guy in the same situation as me.

anyway, so we talked some more. he told me he believes in gay and straight being two solid situations. you're either one or the other and there's no in between. i disagreed. i said it's all about preference and percentage. for some its 50% and 50%, for others it might be 80% and 20% and maybe some extreme cases are 100% but there's definitely not a 'if-you-call-yourself-gay-you-find-the-opposite-sex-unattractive'. i don't know why he doesn't agree with that. he himself told me that he established that he was gay until he dated a chick and was physically attracted to her and hence got confused again. stupid moron.

so he dropped me home and when i went inside he texted me saying 'we're totally getting married someday aren't we? isn't that the plan?'

-doggie

2 comments:

birdie said...

shit. thats solid.

Anonymous said...

whoaness.

Post a Comment

Subscribe